We have the great pleasure to inform you that, on 31 May, from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm., at Fondazione Giangiacomo Feltrinelli (Viale Pasubio 5, Milan), the LEES PhD program will be hosting a one-day workshop on Economic Democracy. Distinguished speakers from academia and civil society, in dialogue with the LEES PhD students as well as Professors Sacconi and Bonfanti, will be discussing the role of economic democracy in reducing inequalities, promoting human rights, and helping democratize the workplace.
Confirmed speakers include:
· Sandrine Blanc (INSEEC School of Business and Economics)
· Elisa Giuliani (University of Pisa)
· Filippo Belloc (University of Siena)
· Lorenzo Sacconi (University of Milan)
· Enrica Chiappero-Martinetti (University of Pavia)
· Serenella Rossi (University of Insubria)
· Marco De Ponte (Secretary General of ActionAid Italy)
· Michele Bulgarelli (Secretary General of the Chamber of Labor in Bologna), with Bruna Rossetti (RSU Ducati Motor) andSimone Selmi (Secretary Generalof FIOM-CGIL in Bologna).
The workshop is organized by the LEES PhD program (Professor Lorenzo Sacconi, Emma Baldi, and Pietro Ghirlanda) in collaboration with the Fondazione Giangiacomo Feltrinelli (Federico Magrin).
To attend, please register by sending an email to leesunimiit.